Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Lovely LWDs: Magnificent Minidresses

Darlings, how alluring are these little white dresses from the Spring 2017 collections? From luxe lace to lovely linen, there's sure to be a fabulous LWD in this post for each of CC's fellow fashionistas! 
Photos via vogue.com.
Adam Selman

Alessandra Rich

Alexander Wang

Courreges

Cushnie et Ochs

David Koma

Fendi

Francesco Scognamiglio

Jacquemus

Les Copains

Marissa Webb

Maticevski

Mugler

Sachin & Babi

Tadashi Shoji

ZAC Zac Posen
Which of these fabulous frocks do you favor?
CC is smitten with the Fendi and Maticevski dresses!
xoxox,
CC

6 comments:

Cloudia said...

my still magnificent legs are aching to strut!

Beckerman Girls said...

Just LOVIN' all of those white dresses especially the rock n' roll studded ones! SOOOO MAJOR! and just so perfect for summer with studded flats!
kisses
xoBeckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBlog.com

R's Rue said...

Tadashi Shoji

erika sorocco said...

LOVING the Alexander Wang and Cushnie et Ochs!

xx

Lux G. said...

Short white dress is my frustration. I've always wanted to wear such outfit but couldn't find one that's right for me. Although my friends would point a dress to me, I still don't see it as something I would wear. These are definitely something. Gorgeous collection!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

The Adam Selman dress is so pretty!