Friday, September 12, 2014

Fall 2014 Runway Report: Lovely LBDs

Darlings, a gal can never have enough little black dresses!
CC hopes you enjoy these lovely LBDs from the Fall 2014 collections.  from sexy strapless numbers to chic sheaths, there's sure to be something superb in this post for each of CC's fellow fashionistas!
Photos via style.com.
Alexandre Vauthier

Alice + Olivia

Anthony Vaccarello

Badgley Mischka

Christian Dior

Diesel Black Gold

Giambattista Valli

Gucci

J. Mendel

Jil Sander

Jill Stuart

John Rocha

Julien Macdonald

Lanvin

Marchesa

Maria Grachvogel

Marios Schwab

Matthew Williamson

Nicole Miller

Pamella Roland

Ralph Rucci

Saint Laurent

Sally LaPointe

Simone Rocha

Versus Versace
~
Which of these LBDs are you loving, darlings?
CC is super smitten with the Dior and Alexandre Vauthier dresses!
xoxox,
CC

4 comments:

erika sorocco said...

LOVE the Dior!

xx

FASHION TALES said...

The second LBD looks perfect to me.
I love that style.
/Madison

Unknown said...

The Dior, Nicole Miller, and Pamela Roland ones I really like so far and need to see them url to make a decision one one or all of them.

The Badgley Mischka one I had not seen until this blog post and omg I do NOT like that drop waist look at all on this lbd. It would be especially awful on petites like me as it'd shorten the length of my legs. I wouldn't wear it (unaltered) if I received it.

A Preponderance of Fashion

SoaneHonor said...

Oh, I love your picks. They're each so different and unique in their own way, but I'm really loving the Anthony Vaccarello one.