Thursday, August 2, 2012

CC Loves...

Darlings, here are just a few of the items that CC is loving right now!
Devora Libin Jewels Eve bracelet. CC borrowed a few of these and they are just gorgeous! Dress them up or down... Great as gifts, too!
Alaia studded suede sandals, at net-a-porter.com. A gal can dream!

Brian Atwood polka dot peep toes; visit brianatwood.com. Thank you for carrying size 11, Mr. Atwood.


Blues by kyky Karina clutch, available at Bergdorf Goodman. Darlings, did you know that CC used to work at Bergdorf's back in the day?
Betsey Johnson Zebra Heart Gypsy earrings, at betseyjohnson.com. Who knew that Betsey made amazing jewelry?
Anna Kosturova Doily Madame crochet dress, at annakosturova.com.

Katie Price Chain print hanky hem beach cover up, at storetwentyone.co.uk. CC has and adores! Perfect for the pool club!
Michael Kors Collection Lux python cutout belted maillot, at shopbop.com.  Motivation to hit the gym!

Sermoneta blue leather driving gloves, at sermonetagloves.com.
Rag & Bone/JEAN The Legging Jeans, at shopbop.com. CC just bought!

V.SP leather coat, at vspofvespucci.com. So luxe!
Zac Posen draped one-shoulder jersey dress, at theOutnet.com.
What are you currently smitten with, darlings?
xoxox,
CC

24 comments:

md said...

A mí también me gusta el vestido blanco de croché.

Saludos y buen día.

Paulina said...

Pretty bracelet <3

Lilacandgrey said...

love that bracelet!

erika sorocco said...

Gah! Give me those Studded Suede Sandals - I LOVE!! :)

Glee said...

ah, how i adore that Alaia studded suede sandals. it´s a drea shoe!

Jean-Michel Cheng said...

Love the Alaia !!! <3

Stacey said...

love the bracelet and the Brian Atwood sandals!

HiFashion said...

I love those gypsy earrings. They're so glam!

margaret cruzemark said...

This post is so unique!!!Totally adore the Rag and Bone pair of jeans!!!Thanks so so much for the lovely comment on my blog!!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Pretty Zesty said...

Love the bracelet. Prob fun to make too! If I had time. ha

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Unknown said...

Love the coverup!!!

Anonymous said...

Love those Brian Atwood's!

Golden Cheer Grahams said...

Great selection !
Love the bracelet and the first dress !

Alexa said...

That orange clutch is phenomenal

Bonnie said...

I feel like I need a pair of driving gloves now -- those, specifically.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Laura Trevey said...

I am with you on the polka dot shoes!! LOVE those!!

Ana Carneiro said...

Zac Posen always gets my attention! Whenever I com across one of his pieces, I always look twice!

Ana
My Own Project

Please vote for my photos in this competition! It means a lot to me! Thanks!
VOTE IN MY PHOTOS

MOSAMUSE said...

LOVE the yellow and black heels!!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Cathy said...

Again, girl, it's all about the shoes, shoes, shoes :) Wow, Bergdorf's...how fun!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Melissa Blake said...

ooooh, that first bracelet is gorgeous!! xoxo

Rafael Romo said...

in love with the croshay cover up!
can't wait to see you on my blog
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

fashion doctor said...

love Alaia sandals and crochet dress is so fabulous1 xxx

FASHION TALES said...

I adore those blue gloves! Lovely selections CC. -xxoo

Johanna said...

I agree- the studded sandals are bananas!