Monday, May 7, 2012

Couture Crochet: Anna Kosturova Swimwear

Darlings, CC is thrilled to again be featuring Anna Kosturova Collection, an exquisite line of bikinis, maillots, and beach cover ups in expertly crafted crochet.  Here's a bit about the collection from the website:

"Our line of hand-crocheted swimwear and cover-ups is designed by Anna Kosturova in her Vancouver, Canada studio and produced overseas by a family of generations of crochet artisans whom Anna has known personally for many years.
Every piece in our handcrafted, affordable couture collection is made with the environment in mind. It takes time to develop new stitches and new designs, on average 2 years, that’s why new styles are introduced only once a year. Anna Kosturova Collection is definitely not fast, disposable fashion, but something to be kept in a modern heirloom way, like works of art you collect over the years."

Anna's lovely pieces have been featured numerous times in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition over the years, and it's no wonder ~ how sultry are these suits?

All items at annakosturova.com.
Angel Frillkini. 
Flashback Bikini.

Lacy Playkini.  CC has in powder blue and absolutely adores!  The boyshort bottom is so fun and flirty paired with the sexy string top!

Lattice Maillot.

Metropolis Monokini.  So sexy!

Mirage Hipsterkini.

Pearly Halterkini.

Rio Bikini.

Riviera Shortkini.


Summer Tassel Bikini.

Which couture crochet piece are you coveting?

xoxox,

CC

32 comments:

Blair said...

ME ENCANTA EL BLANCO!
XOXO

md said...

Me gustó el bikini amarillo.
Precioso!

Saludos.

Gild and Grace said...

These are gorgeous! I think I like the first on most :)

Abbey x

Unknown said...

How cute!! I love the first one, it looks like lingerie! I think I need that!

xo Mary Jo

MOSAMUSE said...

wow...love the second photo!! BEAUTIFUL swimwear.. completely my style!! thanku!
happy monday!!
xo
MOSAMUSE.com

erika sorocco said...

Angel Frillkini + Summer Tassel Bikini = love! I want! :)

Lilacandgrey said...

love them ALL! blue and white and that pink are prob my fave :)

Y además sombreros said...

Que bonitos los trikinis.
Bestes.

Ann said...

What a gorgeous collection!

Kashaya said...

Really cute bikinis.=)

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Love it! :) X

Paulina said...

Pretty pics:)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Oh my god I love ALL of these!! Such a cute, different spin on swimwear. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the hipsterkini!

Unknown said...

I love it!!!

The first and the yellow are amazing!

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/


xoxo

HiFashion said...

They're gorgeous. I love those one-pieces.

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

I like the very first one - so cute! But I am afraid to get crochet wet...my aunt had a bathing piece like this, and it always got heavy and fell off!!


Amber
Amber's Mouthwash

Unknown said...

I am in love with MULTIPLES - I love how teeny they are without looking TOO sexy (they're definitely the sexiest one could go - which is a GOOD thing).

Thank you for sharing, these are definitely added to my "must buy before beach trip #1 2012"

xo

Unknown said...

I am in love with MULTIPLES - I love how teeny they are without looking TOO sexy (they're definitely the sexiest one could go - which is a GOOD thing).

Thank you for sharing, these are definitely added to my "must buy before beach trip #1 2012"

xo

Anonymous said...

Great collections, especially the black one piece.

Melmo Momoko said...

wow very sexy. So looking forward to summer!

FASHION TALES said...

That sexy yellow style is really nnice!

DailyGlamour said...

nice swimwear

lorenabr said...

LOVELY :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

You've been featuring great swimwear recently. I love the Metropolis Monokini...so awesome!

Marie a la Mode said...

Very pretty! They're all gorgeous.

Chicago Chic said...

Stunning suits! Would be so glamorous laying by the pool sipping a refreshing beverage in one of these beauties!

x
Rachel

Blond Duck said...

I got 3 new suits this weekend!

navy and orange said...

these are super sexy!

xoxo navy & orange

alice said...

I love the navy design with 'is it little white stones?'...Thanks for sharing, well as always plenty of new 'musts' xoxo Alice

Panty Buns said...

I adore the Angel Frillkini, the Flashback Bikini, the Lacy Bikini (you have that one in powder blue? You must look fabulous in it!) and the Pearl Halterkini. The lingerie look in swimwear is wonderful!

Ms. Iris Dee said...

I love the black and white one, its beautiful!