Monday, June 16, 2008

It's official; I'm obsessed

Suggestions on how to wear that 70s look . . . fabulous retro-licious dresses, all available at shopbop.com:


Above: Milly brown and orange Tiki backless silk jersey tunic dress . . . the color scheme of this sexy side-slit number is decidedly seventies in spirit!



Right: T-Bags kelly green voile print deep v neck dress with side tie waist - so perf to throw on over your bikini, or pair with skinnies for a night on the town! This color is one of CC's faves.







See by Chloe silk shoulder pleat dress. What a unique print! And CC is loving the easy shape, blousy sleeves, and on-seam pockets.
Nieves Lavi green diamond print sleeveless dress with tie waist. Ideal for those sweltering city summer afternoons. Would really work with gold gladiator flats!


Catherine Malandrino pergola print cowl neck sweater dress. We'll file this one away for fall . . . will be so dreamy with opaque tights, knee-high boots, and a swingy a-line coat!

9 comments:

Seeker said...

OMG! I LOVE your blog!

Thank you for being at mine and left a comment it was such a nice way for me to know yours.
I'm loving it, so I'll be back.

Feel free to visit me, despite my blog is much a personal blog with my personal style it's good to know if I'm not too bad with the trends, regarding I'm a fashionista that lives in a small island with a small comunity very conservative.

Thank you.

Charlotte said...

I looooove the see by Chloe dress, I have to have it now! And thanks for visiting.

Couture Carrie said...

Thanks, Seeker! It is sometimes lonely being a fashionista in a conservative world . . . I am currently in suburban Connecticut and people often look at me like I'm an alien when I wear my jeweled stilettos and minidresses. Just know that you have the support of a whole world of online style mavens! Charlotte - my pleasure! That See line by Chloe is a Godsend, right?

Economy of Style said...

Love them all!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

that watch is beyond chic and would look great with a summer tan :)

요리 said...

hi~friend

am I glad to see you!

me still unable to express himself in English sorry...sorry >..<

your pretty girl friend

My Taste Of Honey said...

I like your blog :) Good stuff :) I love those dresses!

The Collector said...

I'm loving these 70's prints as well. I recently bought a 70's print dress by a US designer called Julie Brown (not sure if she is hip or not, but the print spoke to me so that is all that matters...) Can't wait until it warms up here in OZ so that I can wear it finally (and show it off on my blog!).

Unknown said...

You've got some great stuff on this blog!